1. Owner and occupant of a single-family home
2. Currently enrolled in one or more of the following Ramsey County-administered financial assistance
a) SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program)
b) MFIP (Minnesota Family Investment Program)
c) General Assistance (GA)
d) Other income based program
3. At or below 165% of the federal poverty threshold guidelines (as determined by Ramsey County)
Provide written proof of participation in County-administered financial assistance programs. A Completed form and supporting documentation can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to City of Roseville Attention Utility Billing Discount, 2660 Civic Center Dr, Roseville MN 55113. If you have any questions regarding this discount, contact the Utility Billing Department.
Minnesota's Water Assistance Program
- Congress created an emergency water assistance program in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The water assistance program begins October 1, 2021.
- Water assistance can make payments to public water suppliers on behalf of eligible residential customers.
- Program can pay for past due and current water and wastewater usage charges, fees, deposits, up to $1200.
- Cannot pay for other municipal services like recycling.
- For more information and online application please click here https://caprw.org/get-assistance.html