As part of the City of Roseville’s efforts to provide pathways for non-motorized users and to connect Parks, the City of Roseville will be constructing 8 new pathway segments. Most of the segments will help eliminate a small gap in a pathway segment.
The locations of the new pathway segments can be found on the map and are listed below:
1. Pathway in Tamarack Park
2. Victoria Street, Country Road C – Woodhill Avenue
3. Lexington Avenue, Burke Avenue to Parker Avenue
4. Lexington Avenue, Parker Avenue to Shryer Avenue
5. Lexington Avenue, Shryer Avenue to Roselawn Avenue
6. Dale Street, County Road B to Sandhurst Drive - COMPLETED
7. County Road B, Dale Street to Sandhurst Drive
8. Langton Lake Trail Connection to Twin Lakes Parkway - COMPLETED
The remaining pathway segments will be constructed during the summer of 2017.
This project is being funded using Parks Renewal Funds and Ramsey County State Aid Funds.
During construction of the new pathways there may be some minor lane shifts or shoulder closures.
Week of October 2 – Replacing Hydrants along Lexington Avenue Week of October 9 – Replacing Hydrants along Lexington Avenue. Tree and vegetation removal. Week of October 16 –Tree and vegetation removal. Removals and grading preparation for sidewalk installation.